Saturday, May 8, 2010

Our First BOOM

Well today, Nico went to run to the red box, I was sitting by the computer, Savannah was sleeping right next to me on her boppy. She woke up, so I figured computer time was over. So I got up to get a tissue, all of a sudden I heard......BOOM which was then followed by a huge scream! My little girl rolled off the boppy and on to the floor. OMG I felt horrible, so I has hushing her and kissing her. I felt so bad, I felt like a failure, I cannot believe I let her fall.

She kept crying and crying, I was crushed. I figure to help soothe her, I would give her a binkie, that helped and calmed her down. She nestle her head on my chest and felt so much better. Then all of a sudden, she pulled her binkie out of her mouth, looked me in the eyes and started doing her "Savannah Talk"

I knew then she was all better, that is what she was telling me. But phew....I still feel rotten, that I was stupid enough to leave her there, especially since she is becoming very active and now is rolling from both sides. Silly mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment