Well I am fighting with myself, I swear!!! My rug smells like dog pee, and I cannot get it out! There are a million things on the market that "claim" to get rid of the urine of all animals. Well guess what they are all liars. Everything I have tried doesn't work. After I clean the rug smells so nice I think to myself..."I did it!" then it all dries, and boom, my living room smells again! Why oh why is this happening? Its like the rug is out to get me. The weather is getting warmer and let me tell you the heat does not help it. Nothing like the smell of old dog urine! And guess what.......its not even from my dog!!!!
On top of that the bees are coming out and my apartment is so old that they breed and live on my porch. I trapped one on my screen door the other day and I refused to open it, because I didn't want it coming in my house. The bee was HUGE! He could have eaten us all for lunch! My lovely husband was nice enough to catch him in a juice bottle and put him on the outside stairs to fly away. If it was up to me I would have kill the bugger, but noooooooooo he went on about how the bee was an important part of the earth. To me all I heard was blah, blah, blah.
Everyday that the sun is out the bees are on my porch. If you didn't guess yet, I am petrified of bees they freak me out!!
So between the bees and the smell in my rug, I am going to be in the corner of my house rocking because I am going to go insane about them both.
No comments:
Post a Comment